Logo design inspiration is helpful not only for aspiring logo designers, but also for web and graphic designers as well. Because modern brands must be coherent and complete across all mediums, web designers and graphic designers must learn to operate within the constraints of an established brand image, and thus, they must stay up-to-date with the latest logo design trends. Logo designers also can use logo design inspiration to develop their own ideas, or to monitor the competition.
Here you’ll find 20 fresh and inspirational logo designs from the web’s top logo designers.
If you’re interested in more logo design inspiration, check out these posts:
- Highly Clever Monogram Logos
- Creative and Helpful Logo Design Tutorials
- 30 Clever Logos with Creative Use of Letters and Text
- 30 Clever Punctuation Based Logos
- 15 Fresh and Inspirational Logos
- The 20 Best Logos from 2009
Don’t forget to share and subscribe for updates!