In the spirit of the season, we decided it would be a great idea to run a giveaway this week to help make someone’s holidays very special, and so we teamed up with ThemeWarrior to bring you a special giveaway.
5 lucky winners will walk away with a copy of ThemeWarrior’s PictureBox theme, which is a WordPress photography theme with a beautiful gallery and some jQuery awesomeness.
Entering is as easy as leaving a comment, so read on for details!
Enter now, as this giveaway ends on 12/30/2010!
Show off your best shots with Picture Box, our first WordPress photography theme. We put our best effort to create this powerful and well designed theme, Picture Box will show you how powerful WordPress default gallery feature really is and yet we make it even cooler with jQuery awesomeness.
- WarriorPanel (theme options page)
- jQuery Masonry – the number of images in one row will adjust according to your browser width and screen resolution
- All images inside a post are displayed using WordPress’ default gallery feature, you can choose to link the gallery images to it’s original image or link it to the attachment page. If you choose to link to the original image file, the original image will be displayed using lightbox and when you link it to the attachment page there will be a box displaying the EXIF data of the image.
- Drop down menu
- 3 amazing color schemes (Dark Gray, Brown, White)
- Archives page template
- 3 custom widgets to help you easily setup the theme
- Banner ad management
- Maintenance mode
- Widgetized sidebar and footer areas
- Your personal social media icons
- Localization support
- Threaded comment support
- Support WordPress 3.0 navigation menu, or you can use our custom made menu management system
- Support WordPress Featured Image
- Internet Explorer 6 Warning Message
How to Enter:
- Leave a comment on this post with a valid email address in the email field.
- Contest will run for 10 days, until 12/30/2010.
- 5 winners will be selected randomly using Random.org
- Don’t forget to follow ThemeWarrior on Twitter and be their fans on Facebook.
Good luck everyone! Thanks to ThemeWarrior for this giveaway!