jQuery is a powerful tool for animation, image galleries, tooltips, dynamic forms, realtime updates and a variety of other techniques that we’ve featured tutorials on before. However, jQuery web design effects can be hard to implement in designs properly, simply because you have to know how to use them to enhance usability and not detract from the design or user experience.
In this roundup, we’ve collected up 50 way awesome websites with cool jQuery effects in their designs. From small businesses, designer portfolios, ecommerce sites, social networking and more, these designers and developers were able to seamlessly implement jQuery into their projects.
Want to use jQuery in your own designs? We’ve got some great tutorial and plugin roundups for that:
- Useful jQuery Plugins for Every Project
- 10 Powerful AJAX jQuery File Uploaders
- Sleek jQuery Accordion Menu Plugins and Tutorials
- 30 jQuery WordPress Tutorials and Plugins
- Helpful jQuery Tooltip Plugins
- Awesome jQuery Navigation Menu Tutorials and Plugins
- 30 Awesome jQuery Slider Plugins and Tutorials
Jan Eike Koorman
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
iQ Student Accomodation
Aredes for Girls