Hand drawn website designs are increasingly popular, particularly for web designer portfolios and illustrator portfolios, as it allows a personal touch and a creative artistic style that is unique to the individual. Hand drawn elements can be done on physical paper and scanned in to Photoshop, or they can be drawn using a tablet in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Getting started with hand drawn elements might be a bit difficult for beginners as it is a style that many people aren’t used to working with, so one of the best ways to learn is to get inspired by the masters. So, here are some inspirational hand drawn web designs from the masters of hand drawn websites.
If you need more web design inspiration, check out these posts:
- 30 Fresh Inspirational Web Designs
- 30 Beautiful Large Photo Background Web Designs
- 30 Masterful Blue Web Designs
- 30 Delicious Food and Drink Website Designs
- Brilliantly Designed Login and Signup Forms
- 45 Inspirational Beer and Brewery Websites
- Effective and Way Cool iPhone App Websites
- Inspirational Photographer Portfolio Websites
Hello Sour Sally
Draw and Fold Over