Minimalism in design is all about breaking down artwork into it’s most fundamental features – removing any of the clutter and leaving just it’s necessary elements. There’s something extremely calming about having a minimalist, uncluttered design.
Having an uncluttered, simple desktop wallpaper can give you room to think. For those that can see the beauty in simplicity, having a nice & clean background on your monitor can make for happier designers. We’ve selected 15 inspirational, minimalist desktop wallpapers that aren’t afraid of using white-space.
If you’re interested in more free desktop wallpapers, check out these posts:
- Breathtaking NASA Hubble Space HD Wallpapers
- 60 Breathtaking Post Apocalypse Wallpapers
- 30 Breathtaking Space Artworks
- 30 Dark and Mysterious Fantasy Wallpapers
- 50 Beautifully Serene HD Nature Wallpapers
- 33 Awesomely Cool Science Fiction Wallpapers
- 35 Incredible Futuristic Cities – 3D Desktop Wallpapers and Illustrations