Negative space plays an important role in all fields of design. In web design, you often hear it referred to as ‘whitespace’, whereas in logo design, it is referred to as negative space. While the empty space provides spacing and appeals to the eye, it can also be employed for creative effects and convey hidden meaning.
In this post, you’ll find 30 clever negative space logos that will make you look twice to find the hidden meaning.
If you are interested in more logo design inspiration, check out these posts:
- Highly Clever Monogram Logos
- Creative and Helpful Logo Design Tutorials
- 30 Clever Logos with Creative Use of Letters and Text
- 30 Clever Punctuation Based Logos
- 15 Fresh and Inspirational Logos
- The 20 Best Logos from 2009
Asso Road Construction
Exmouth Fish Co
American Architects Center
Pink Flamingo Farm
Blue Mountain Electric