When it comes to the best Photoshop tutorials, there are a few key factors that make a good tutorial. First, the tutorial has to be well written, so that a beginner can understand the workflow and process, and there should also be a description of why a given action is being taken. Second, the tutorial has to have some great accompanying screenshots to demonstrate the techniques visually, as design is a visual field. Lastly, the tutorial should give a useful, creative and high quality result as the finished product.
So, in this best Photoshop tutorials roundup, we’ve rounded up some high quality, instructive Photoshop wallpaper tutorials that will teach you how to make a desktop wallpaper.
If you’re looking for more high quality Photoshop tutorials, check out these posts:
- Nicest Photoshop Photo Effects
- The Best Photoshop Tutorials from February 2011
- 100 Best Photoshop Tutorials of All Time that Yield Professional Results
- 11 Excellent Photoshop Tutorials to Boost Creativity
- 12 Essential and Quality Photoshop Tutorials for Everyone
- 10 Tilt Shift Tutorials for Photography and Photoshop
- 50 Best Photoshop Text Effect Tutorials
- The Top 50 Best Photoshop Tutorials of 2010
- The Top 20 Photoshop Tutorials from August 2010
- Best Photoshop 3D Text Effect Tutorials
- 30 Best Adobe Photoshop CS5 Video Tutorials