Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us? Awesome! Not only will you be giving back to the community, but you will get exposure to over 2 Million visitors, 15,000 Twitter followers, 4000 RSS readers and 11,000 Facebook fans. We recently updated our requirements, so please check the new underlined sections of the requirements section.
Write an Article for CreativeFan
If you’re interested in writing an article for us, here’s the benefits and the requirements.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see.
- If you contribute 3 posts to us, you receive an author profile. (See conditions below)
- You’ll be giving back to the community.
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff. Poorly written articles will be rejected.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- The article must have at least some images. Generally speaking, more is better.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Warez, Sexual Content, Racist or Hate Websites, Criminal Activities.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic. While the human body is often a central figure of design, err to the side of caution for any art that might be considered explicit.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: Art, Design, Music, Audio, Video, Photography, Programming, Web, Blogging, Wallpapers, Productivity, and Tools. These are the primary categories we use. If you are unsure, get in contact with us and we’ll reply right away.
- In order to receive an author biography/profile on the site, you must contribute at least 3 articles to us.
- Keyword linking in the author biography is not allowed.
Submission and Feedback
Still interested? Excellent! Use the form below to pitch your article or tutorial so we can let you know if it’s what we’re looking for. If you have a finished article or tutorial, take the following steps:
- Zip up all tutorial files (HTML post, images, any additional material).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, author information and website, along with a photograph of yourself (if desired).
- We will reply with confirmation, and we will notify you when the post goes live.